As dining restrictions ease and we move into Phase 2, our restaurants and cafes are able to open for dine-in services under mandatory conditions, including:
- Maintaining a strict limit of a minimum of 4 square metres per person.
- Ensure a maximum of 20 dine-in patrons per venue (excluding staff).
- Maintaining hygiene and frequent cleaning.
- Maintaining attendance records of patrons for the purposes of contact tracing (not including takeaway services).
- Carefully managing waiting areas to ensure social distancing.
- Alcohol can only be served with food and consumed at a table (not bar or counter service).
If you are dining in, please make sure to help support our restaurants and cafes and abide by these rules.
As well as gozleme and kebabs they have salads, shish kebabs, snack boxes, hot rolls and kids meals. Plus you can choose from a variety of sauces from garlic, hummus and sour cream to satay, sweet chilli and pei peri!
Call on 08 9305 4321 for takeaway or dine in options.